I’ve had a great day already on this New Years Eve. This morning I felt productive during Geneva’s morning nap- vacuuming and mopping the floors (to accommodate the child that now crawls the length of a room) and locating a huge play yard (to contain that same child). Then I ran at the gym, did some grocery shopping, and met a woman who is moving to town with her husband (the new Pediatric Allergist in town) and three small children. Actually, by the end of our conversation, she was ready to put an offer on a house just down the street from us (not that we were trying to convince ;) ). Then, Greg made a most fantastic spinach pesto and shrimp pasta dish while Geneva exercised her pincer grasp as she enjoyed her puffed rice cereal (which mommy picked up at the Natural Foods store). For dinner, G had her carrots and porridge and now she is about 30 minutes from bedtime. After that, Greg and I are going to watch a movie and each have a glass of champagne to celebrate in incoming year.
No comments:
Post a Comment